This beverage . . . make that a dessert . . . comes from Lipton Iced Tea. So, have your night on the town, then cozy up at home with this creamy way to cap off your day.
- 1 bottle 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea with Pomegranate Blueberry
- 1-1/2 cups half and half
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 sprigs mint, large
- 1 In a medium pitcher, crush mint with wooden spoon against side of pitcher to bruise.
- 2 Add 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea with Pomegranate Blueberry, half and half, brown sugar and ginger; stir until well blended.
- 3 Let stand 10 minutes; remove mint springs.
- 4 Pour into ice filled glasses and garnish, if desired, with additional mint leaves.