Frank’s Red Hot Original Hot Sauce and Vlasic Sweet Relish bring a Louisiana flair to this potato salad recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Vlasic Pickles.
- 2 lbs of Potatoes (sliced ¼ inch thick)
- 5 slices of bacon - cut up
- Â¾ cup of sour cream and dill salad dressing
- 1-2 tablespoons Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium green pepper - diced
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ½ cup Vlasic Sweet relish
- 1 Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
- 2 Cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- 3 Combine salad dressing, hot sauce, black pepper and bacon drippings.
- 4 Combine the potatoes, green pepper, onion and relish.
- 5 Add the dressing mixture. Toss and coat – refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.