Macaroni, Ham and Cheddar Recipe. This recipe is part of Andrew Schloss’ One Recipe/Four Ways meal system.
This recipe is part of Andrew Schloss’ One Recipe/Four Ways meal system.
The base recipe for the Macaroni and Cheese used for this recipe can be found here.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories 510; Total fat 22g; Saturated fat 10g;
Cholesterol 90mg; Sodium 720mg; Carbohydrate 53g; Fiber 3g; Protein 26g;
Vitamin A 120%DV*; Vitamin C 4%DV; Calcium 25%DV; Iron 20%DV
DV = Daily Value
- 2 ounces lean, low-sodium baked ham, diced
- 1/4 cup shredded, sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 3 cups hot mac and cheese (see base recipe link above)
- 1 Mix the ham, cheese and mustard with 2 portions, or approximately 3 cups, of hot mac and cheese (from base recipe for "Tasty Mixed Up Mac and Cheese"), and serve.