You’ve heard of pineapple pizza and barbecue chicken pizza, and this is a twist on both – a Mango Bacon Barbecue Pizza.
This Mango Bacon Barbecue Pizza is a mouthwatering blend of Italian cheeses, bacon, green onions and a juicy mango. Each bite is filled with an explosion of refreshing and delicious flavor!
Recipe and image courtesy of National Mango Board.
- 1 (7-inch) pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 2 strips bacon, cooked crisp and coarsely crumbled
- 1 tablespoon green onion tops, sliced
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F and place pizza crusts on a large baking sheet. Spread with barbecue sauce, then sprinkle with cheese, bacon, green onion and mango.
- 2 Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Let cool slightly then cut into small wedges.