This simple to make fruit “smoothie” uses yogurt as the base instead of milk, but has all the flavor you expect from a mango-infused treat. This lassi, traditionally an Indian yogurt-based beverage, uses fresh mango and banana to create the perfect dessert drink.
For a closer look at this recipe, see our 90 Seconds in the Kitchen series, where Chef Cari prepares this smoothie to perfection and dishes out all the tips you’ll need to create your own lassi masterpiece.
- 1 mango
- 1 banana
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 1 Prepare your mango by splitting it in half and the slicing and scooping out the fruit into your blender.
- 2 Cut your banana into quarters and add it into your blender.
- 3 Add the yogurt, cinnamon, and honey.
- 4 Finally, add the ice, cover the blender, and blend on high until the consistency is smooth and even.