A refreshing, fresh fruit, punch made with real mango, lemon-lime, and citrus juices! This recipe is family friendly.
Recipe courtesy of Jocelyn Delk Adams on behalf of the National Mango Board.
- 4 heaping cups fresh mango, cubed (2 large mangos)
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice without pulp
- 5 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 Add fresh mango, pineapple juice and orange juice to a blender and mix until completely smooth.
- 2 Next add mango mixture to a pitcher along with soda and sugar and mix until smooth.
- 3 Serve over ice.
- 4 Note on sugar: This amount can and will change depending on the ripeness of your mango. If the mango is super ripe and sweet, add less. If it is less so, use more sugar.