Do you need a family friendly “mocktail” for your next celebration? This one is made with fresh mango. To learn how to cut a mango and use it in this recipe, watch our :90 Seconds in the Kitchen episode.
All you do it combine your mango and simple syrup, then sit back and relax and enjoy! A perfect holiday drink for the whole family.
Content sponsored by The National Mango Board.
- 3 large mangos, peeled, pitted, diced
- ¼ cup simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water heated until sugar has dissolved)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lavender honey
- 2 cups water
- 1 Combine all ingredients in blender and mix until smooth.
- 2 Chill before serving; makes 32 ounces.