Trade up from traditional teriyaki sauce by blending soy sauce, garlic wasabi, and maple syrup to glaze the salmon.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection Wasabi Powder
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Ginger, Ground
- 2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix wasabi with water in small bowl until well blended. Add remaining ingredients, except salmon; stir until well mixed. Place salmon in 13x9-inch baking dish. Spoon wasabi mixture evenly over salmon.
- 3 Bake salmon 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with wasabi mixture. Serve with stir-fried vegetables and rice, if desired.
- 5 TIP: You can substitute swordfish or mahi mahi for the salmon.