Are you tired of messy S’mores? Do you need a new party favor idea that doesn’t take a bunch of time? Try this!
A paper straw and just a few ingredients can quickly become a snack, treat and edible straw, all in one! These festive treats are a great way to ensure that everyone keeps their own drinks.
Chef Tracy Bush knows that you don’t have a ton of time, so make food easier on yourself!
This recipe is gluten-free.
For Each Straw Tag
- Glutino Animal Crackers
- Colorful paper straws
- Large marshmallows
- Chocolate (such as Enjoy Life Foods)
- 1 Pair up Glutino Animal Crackers and a colorful paper straw for each guest, set them aside
- 2 Insert each paper straw into a large marshmallow, making sure the straw goes through the center, leaving the flat ends to attach the animal crackers
- 3 Using melted chocolate, cover one of the flat marshmallow ends with chocolate
- 4 Attach one animal cracker
- 5 Carefully lean the complete end on a cutting board lined with waxed paper
- 6 Do the same thing for the other side
- 7 Allow the straws to cool completely
- 8 Store them in an airtight container to keep them from getting stale
- 9 Can be made the night before