This recipe came out of our Chocolate Trends report, which says that people are delighting in putting unusual combinations together. It’s the DIY world at its best–playing with food!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- Chocolate wafer cookies
- Mini peanut butter Snickers, chopped (or candy of your choice)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- 3 Place a chocolate wafer in the bottom of each liner.
- 4 Drop a few pieces of candy on top of the chocolate wafers.
- 5 Make cake mix as indicated on package.
- 6 Spoon cake batter over the candy to fill the liners.
- 7 Bake for 10-12 minutes.