A tasty twist on a refreshing cucumber cocktail! A Matcha Lemonade Cucumber Cocktail is made with Natalie’s Matcha Lemonade, fresh lemon juice, vodka and fresh cucumber slices.
Recipe and photo by Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company.
- 1-inch piece seedless cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 ounce vodka
- 4 ounces Natalie's Matcha Lemonade
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Cucumber slices, for garnish
- 1 Add cucumber and vodka to a cocktail shaker, and muddle. Let the muddled mix sit for a few minutes to allow the cucumber flavor infuse the vodka.
- 2 Add ice and Natalie’s Matcha Lemonade to the shaker. Shake until chilled.
- 3 Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass.
- 4 Top with a squeeze of lemon juice. Garnish with cucumber slices.
- 5 *You can also top with club soda for a fizzy, lighter cocktail.