Have a Red Lobster luau complete with restaurant-style shrimp and salmon.
Courtesy of Red Lobster
See Tips for Buying Fresh Fish.
Click here for another Red Lobster recipe.
- 4 each 5-6 ounce skinned salmon fillet
- 24 each 26-30 count peeled shrimp
- 8 each fresh pineapple half moons (super sweet variety)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- sweet chili sauce (choose your favorite brand, but make sure it is sweet)
- 4 each bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 10-15 minutes)
- 1 Brush both sides of salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 2 Slide 6 shrimp onto each soaked skewer, leaving room on either end and brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Cut pineapple into slices and brush with olive oil.
- 4 On a medium heated grill place the salmon flesh side down. Grill for 6-7 minutes per side (150 degrees).
- 5 Grill shrimp approximately 3-4 minutes per side (150 degrees); grill pineapple for 2-3 minutes per side or until there is good carmelization.
- 6 Brush all items generously with the sweet chili sauce.
- 7 Serve with your favorite rice and vegetable.