Best known as the region’s largest craft distillery in the heart of Finger Lakes Wine Country, Finger Lakes Distilling incorporates its handmade spirits and locally produced fruit to create autumn-inspired craft cocktails.
The original McKenzie Scarf is a combination of McKenzie Rye Whiskey, Finger Lakes Distilling Cassis Liqueur, apple cider, cranberry bitters, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks.
All of the ingredients go into a crockpot where they simmer on low for one hour before being enjoyed warm.
This recipe is courtesy of Finger Lakes Distilling.
- 1 part McKenzie Rye Whiskey
- 1 part Finger Lakes Distilling Cassis Liqueur
- 4 parts Fresh apple cider
- 15 dashes Cranberry bitters
- 4 each whole cloves
- 4 each short cinnamon stick
- 1 All of the ingredients go into a crock pot where they simmer on low for one hour before being enjoyed warm.