This Ahi Tuna Salad recipe comes from the Bluewater Grill in Tustin, Calif.
Click here for Marinated Grilled Red Onions recipe.
- 1 - 4 ounce Ahi tuna steak
- Grill baste
- 3 ounces chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 ounces marinated red grilled onions (see recipe link in Additional Info)
- 1 ounce sliced red onion
- 2 ounces baby tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 1/2 ounce Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 2 ounces diced, seeded cucumbers
- 2 ounces vinaigrette
- 1 Baste Ahi steak with grill baste and cook on barbeque to desired temperature.
- 2 Toss remaining ingredients except marinated onions in bowl and plate in mound in wok bowl.
- 3 Top salad with marinated onions and place tuna steak over onions, cut in four pieces as shown in picture.