It doesn’t get much better that this stunning and stupendous Greek layered spread. It’s a great go-to and make-ahead that will prove to be a guaranteed hit.
To follow along with Holly as she recreates this wonderful recipe and see the video, click here.
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups roasted red pepper hummus
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat Feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons sliced Kalamata or black olives
- pita chips or sliced vegetables
- 1 In bowl, blend together cream cheese, yogurt, oregano, garlic, lemon juice and season to taste.
- 2 Spread on large round serving plate.
- 3 Carefully spread hummus over cream cheese.
- 4 Sprinkle evenly with remaining ingredients, refrigerate until serving time.
- 5 Serving Suggestion: Serve with pita chips or vegetables.
- 7 Nutritional info per serving: Calories 88, Calories from Fat 61%, Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 11mg, Sodium 228mg, Carbohydrates 5g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Total Sugars 2g, Protein 4g, Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 lean meat, 1 fat