This colorful and tasty salad is a delicious combination of chickpeas, sweet tomatoes, cucumber, olives, carrots, celery, and pita chip, served with a tangy hummus dressing!
From start-to-finish, this salad only takes 15 minutes to create and serve, which is why we chose it to be part of our Five Quick and Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas; simply click and enjoy to see more ideas!
This recipe is courtesy of Terra’s Kitchen.
- Chef's knife
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Small bowl
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Kosher salt or flake sea salt
- Green leaf lettuce
- Hummus and multigrain
- Kalamata Olives
- Mixed cherry tomatoes
- Pita chips
- Red wine vinegar
- 1 Chop lettuce.
- 2 Halve olives.
- 3 Halve tomatoes and slice cucumbers.
- 4 Make dressing: Whisk ¼ cup hummus with ONLY 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar and ½ tablespoon water in a small bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5 To Serve: Arrange ingredients on a serving platter. Drizzle with dressing.