Flavored with cinnamon, chocolate and vanilla, Mexican Coffee is an absolute treat! Serve with whipped cream sprinkled with cinnamon.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 3/4 cup ground dark roast coffee (regular or decaffeinated)
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon, ground
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
- 1 Place coffee and cinnamon in filter basket of coffeemaker. Add water to coffeemaker; brew as directed.
- 2 Simmer milk, chocolate syrup and sugar in small saucepan on low heat until sugar dissolves. Stir milk mixture and vanilla into brewed coffee.
- 3 Pour into serving cups. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon, if desired.