Enjoy a refreshing Michelada at your Cinco de Mayo festivities–beer made spicy with the kick of extra spicy cayenne pepper sauce.
Recipe courtesy of French’s
- 2 wedges fresh lime
- Coarse salt
- Ice cubes
- 2 dashes FRANK'S REDHOT XTRA HOT Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 dashes FRENCH'S Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 dash soy sauce (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) can chilled beer
- 1 RUB the rim of a tall glass with 1 wedge of lime. Dip edge of glassinto coarse salt. Fill glass with ice cubes.
- 2 SQUEEZE lime wedge over ice and splash Frank's Xtra Hot Sauce,Worcestershire and soy sauce into glass.
- 3 POUR beer into glass and stir. Serve at once.