These tasty butterscotch tidbits with pecans and BLUE BUNNY® Premium Butter Pecan Ice Cream are a cinch to make and fun to eat!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
Note: Recipe was tested in a 700 watt microwave oven. Cooking times vary between microwave ovens.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 box (4-serving size) cook & serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 1/4 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup BLUE BUNNY® Premium Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- 1 In a deep, 8 cup microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients except pecans. Cook on high 2 minutes, stir with a wooden spoon. Cook 12-1/2 to 13 minutes on medium (50% power), or until mixture reaches the soft ball stage (234-240°F).
- 2 Stir in pecans; stirring vigorously for 30 seconds. Allow to cool for 5 minutes; stir, then quickly drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased aluminum foil. Cool. Store with waxed paper between layers in a covered container.