Midori Green Ghoul Cocktail Recipe. A specialty Halloween drink to toast the night fright. With ghoulishly green coloring, this haunting treat is as festive as it is delicious.
Recipe courtesy of Victoria D’Amato-Moran
- 1 part Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1/2 part Strega Liqueur or Yellow Chartreuss
- 1/2 part Canton Ginger liqueur
- Ginger Beer or Ginger Ale
- 1 Add first 3 ingredients into a shaker glass, add ice, shake, strain over ice in acollins glass.
- 2 Line the inside of the glass with strands of black licorice.
- 3 Pour in contents of shaker and fill with ginger beer or ginger ale.