Quenching thirst and adding décor, serve up the Midori Halloween Harvest punch by mixing the seasonal flavors of cranberry and apple juice with Midori Melon Liqueur and rum. It’s scary-good for a Halloween party for grownups.
Recipe courtesy of Victoria D’Amato-Moran
- 1 part Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 part Dark Rum
- 1 part Light Rum
- 2 part White Cranberry Juice
- 1 part Unfiltered Apple Juice
- 1 part Simple Syrup
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 For a Punch Bowl (32 ounces) use this recipe X's 8.
- 2 Add the liquid ingredients and mix well.
- 3 Top with apple slices, blueberries, and melon balls.