The first course of the rejuvenating and detoxifying meal at Zuma New York, the popular Japanese izakaya restaurant in Midtown Manhattan, this freshly pressed juice of apple, cucumber, ginger, baby kale, dill, shiso, honey, aloe vera and fresh lemon juice is refreshing and packed with nutrients.
This three-course detoxifying meal was developed to be enjoyed in 15-20 minutes for the health and time conscious individual. Create the entire Kenko Set by finding Course 2 and Course 3 below:
This recipe is courtesy of Zuma New York.
- 200 grams Japanese cucumber
- 35 grams fresh ginger
- 35 grams lemon, peeled and seeded
- 15 grams dill, pickled
- 10 pieces Shiso
- 50 grams baby kale, leaf only
- 100 grams green apple, cored
- 125 grams aloe vera juice
- 15 grams agave
- 1 Blend all ingredients in Vitamix and pass through chinose twice and serve in a cup on the rocks