Milk Chocolate Truffles Recipe. Milk Chocolate Truffles are delicious, elegant and easy to make.
Recipe courtesy of DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™
Learn how to turn your passion for chocolate into a career with DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™. Click here for more information.
- 12 oz. DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Milk Chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Chop chocolate into 1/4 inch or smaller pieces and place in 4-quart bowl.
- 2 In small pan, heat the heavy cream over medium heat. Bring to a rolling boil and immediately remove from heat.
- 3 Pour the hot cream over the chocolate. Let stand for 5 minutes, then stir until smooth.
- 4 Refrigerate for 1 hour until firm before shaping into 1 inch balls.
- 5 Roll in dusting powders or dip into tempered chocolate (if available).