Brighten up your summer-time celebrations with this simple and unique recipe.
Recipe courtesy of GuiltlessGourmet.com
- 10-20 Guiltless Gourmet Baked Tortilla Chips
- 1 Jar Guiltless Gourmet Black Bean Dip
- 1 Cup Ground Turkey or Beef
- 1/2 Cup Cheese*, shredded or whatever kind you have or prefer. Can be sustituted with reduced fat versions
- A Dash Hot Sauce for each chip
- As Desired Option of Sour Cream* or Guacamole. Can be substituted with reduced fat versions
- 1 Heat your toaster oven or oven to 350ºF.
- 2 Lay out your chips.
- 3 Spread a layer of bean dip evenly over each chip. Add the meat, cheese and hot sauce, layering the chips.
- 4 On a piece of Aluminum foil, bake in the oven 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 5 Top with sour cream and/or guacamole.