Rather than make one large frittata on top of the stove, bake individual ones in a muffin tin. These colorful mini vegetable frittatas have great flavor from the Cheddar and goat cheeses and the Italian Seasoning.
Recipe courtesy McCormick®
Total Calories: 246 Sodium: 448mg Fat: 18g Carbohydrates: 4g Cholesterol: 280mg Protein: 17g Fiber: 1g
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 log (4 ounces) goat cheese (chèvre), crumbled
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow squash
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Beat eggs, milk, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Add cheeses, squash, spinach and onion; mix well.
- 3 Spray 1 (12-cup) muffin tin generously with no stick cooking spray. Spoon about 1/4 cup egg mixture into each cup. Sprinkle with tomatoes.
- 4 Bake 20 to 22 minutes or just until eggs are set.
- 5 Run small knife or spatula around each cup to loosen mini frittatas. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.