Indulge in this healthy, frozen minty-chocolate treat that masquerades as an oh-so-forbidden sweet!
Sneaking in healthy ingredients then whirring it into a frosty treat, no one needs to know this good-for-you-snack is masquerading as junk food. It’s the perfect way to crush your cravings!
- 2 scoops Isopure Mint Chocolate Protein Powder, any variety (available online and in stores selling nutrition products)
- 1 scoop Rainbow Light Protein Powder (available online and in stores selling vitamins and nutrition products)
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- 2 Place in an airtight container and then place in freezer to firm up to desired consistency.