Mint Ice Cream Torte Recipe. Wouldn’t it be great to have an impressive dessert on hand for unexpected company? Try this recipe for a from-the-freezer favorite!
This recipe courtesy of tasteofhome
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) 462 calories, 24 grams fat (13 grams saturated fat), 44 milligrams cholesterol, 245 milligrams sodium, 55 grams carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 5 grams protein
- 20 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 10 mint Andes candies, melted
- 1/2 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream, divided
- 1 jar (11-3/4 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter.
- 2 Press half of the mixture into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Spread melted candies over crust. Top with half of the ice cream.
- 3 Place 1/4 cup hot fudge topping in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 4 In another bowl, combine remaining topping and crumb mixture; spread over ice cream.
- 5 Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- 6 Top with remaining ice cream. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- 7 Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before serving. Warm reserved fudge topping and use to garnish torte.