When Halloween rolls around, count on these cereals hitting the shelves. Read more about these seasonal classics here.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 bag (10 oz) miniature marshmallows (6 cups)
- 5 cups desired monster cereal (such as Boo Berry™, Franken Berry™ and/or Count Chocula™)
- 1 Spray bottom and sides of 8- or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- 2 In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter and marshmallows uncovered on High about 2 minutes, stirring after each minute, until mixture is smooth.
- 3 Immediately stir in cereal until evenly coated.
- 4 Pour cereal mixture into pan.
- 5 With buttered back of spoon, press mixture in pan until even.
- 6 Cool at least 10 minutes.
- 7 With table knife, cut cereal mixture into 4 rows by 4 rows to make 16 bars.
- 8 Store loosely covered.