Love the iconic Halloween cereals and want to have a little more fun during the season? Try this recipe! And read more about these seasonal classics here.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cups desired monster cereal (such as Boo Berry™, Franken Berry™ and/or Count Chocula™)
- 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup candy-coated chocolate candies
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- 3 In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- 4 Stir in cereal, peanuts, chocolate candies and chocolate chips.
- 5 Drop and shape dough by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 6 Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
- 7 Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet to cooling rack.