If you want to see how it’s made, click here!
- 8 mini ciabatta rolls
- Mayonnaise, as needed
- 1 cup green olives, chopped
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup Giardinara, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- Black pepper to taste
- 8-10 slices black forest ham
- 16 slices capicola
- 8 slices salami, halved
- 8 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 1/2 red onion, slivered
- 1 To make the olive relish: In a large bowl add olives, red bell peppers, Giardinara, red wine vinegar, garlic, and black pepper mixing well and set aside.
- 2 To assemble each sandwich: Slice the rolls and spread bottom half with mayonnaise and the top half with olive relish. Layer on ham, capicola, salami, cheese and onion slivers.