Kick off your game day party with these mini clam chowder cups. They’re a delicious and fun way for New England fans to celebrate their team devotion.
Good football and good food make happy guests!
This recipe is courtesy of Campbell’s.
- 1 container (15.5 oz) Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Style New England Clam Chowder
- 1 package (9.5 oz) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
- 2 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons crushed blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 Spoon about 1 tablespoon chowder into each pastry cup. Top with the bacon and crushed tortilla chips.