Moist, dense, crunchy, chocolaty, delish and gluten free! So easy to make, this is a great afterschool treat or lunch box dessert. Combine with a scoop of ice-cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup and you are in dessert heaven!
- 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- 8 ounces butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ teaspoon each baking powder and baking soda
- 8 ounces powdered sugar
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 1 ½ cups oatmeal
- 1 Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Melt together chocolate and butter.
- 3 In a mixing bowl combine melted chocolate & butter with 5 eggs, one at a time.
- 4 Add in almond meal, baking powder and baking soda.
- 5 Mix well on low.
- 6 Add in powdered sugar, nuts and oatmeal.
- 7 Mix on medium low for 2-3 minutes.
- 8 Pour into a non-stick Bundt pan or coat the pan with non-stick spray.
- 9 Bake for 35-40 minutes
- 10 Cool for 15-20 minutes before removing from pan