Grilled Lime Tuna Steak with OLD BAY seasoning Recipe – grilled tuna marinated with the refreshing flavor of lime and OLD BAY Seasoning.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cilantro Leaves
- 1 pound tuna steaks
- 1 Mix first 4 ingredients in small bowl. Place tuna in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- 4 TIP: You can substitute halibut, mahi mahi or swordfish for the tuna.