A mouthwatering tasting, 6-ingredient, one dish version of Chicken Parmesan made with chicken, marinara, basil, mozzarella cheese, and croutons!
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 pounds thin boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 2 cups healthy marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (5-ounce) package Caesar or garlic croutons
- 1 Preheat oven 350°F. Coat 3-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 Season chicken and mix with garlic. Cover with marinara and sprinkle with basil.
- 3 Sprinkle with half the mozzarella, all the croutons, and top with remaining mozzarella. Bake 40-50 minutes or until chicken is tender.