This is one of my favorite ways to serve country ribs. The delicate orange sauce is the perfect flavor combination with the tender and juicy pork ribs. The prep time is literally 5 minutes giving you time to make the remainder of your dinner dishes or spend a little extra time with the family!
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless country pork ribs
- 1/2 onion thinly sliced
- 1 orange sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded or chopped carrot
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Preheated oven to 350°F.
- 2 Place the country ribs in a roasting pan.
- 3 Add onion, orange slices, celery and carrots.
- 4 Pour on the orange juice, white wine then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5 Roast for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes.
- 6 Remove ribs to serving platter.
- 7 Reduce the sauce by half, strain and pour over ribs.