Rim this tantalizing cocktail of rum, coconut and pineapple with black sugar for a sweetly spooky beverage that’ll be the hit of the land. Leave out the rum for a virgin “mocktail” all your little ghouls and goblins can enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Imitation Coconut Extract
- 3 drops McCormick® Red Food Color
- 2 drops McCormick® Yellow Food Color
- 1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling white wine
- 1 Mix pineapple juice, rum, coconut extract and food colors in measuring cup.
- 2 For each cocktail, pour 2 ounces pineapple juice mixture into beverage glass. Top with 4 ounces sparkling white wine.