Orange Pepper Steak Recipe. KRAFT Catalina dressing and fresh orange juice cast a sweet glaze on this pepper steak.
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving): Calories 180, Total fat 8 g, Saturated fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 300 mg, Carbohydrate 6 g, Dietary fiber 0 g, Sugars 5 g, Protein 20 g, Vitamin A 0 %DV, Vitamin C 6 %DV, Calcium 0 %DV, Iron 15 %DV.
Variation – Orange-Ginger Steak:
Prepare as directed, substituting 2 tablespoons grated fresh gingeroot for the 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt.
- 1/2 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing
- Grated peel and juice from 1 medium orange
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak (2 pounds)
- 1 MIX dressing, orange peel, orange juice, onions, pepper and garlic salt in large shallow dish until well blended. Remove 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture; set aside for later use.
- 2 ADD steak to remaining dressing mixture; turn to evenly coat both sides. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to marinate.
- 3 PREHEAT broiler. Drain steak; discard marinade. Place steak on rack of broiler pan. Broil, 2 to 3 inches from heat source, 8 minutes on each side for medium doneness (160°F). Cut steak into 8 pieces. Serve with reserved 1/4 cup dressing mixture.