These easy Oriental bites will be a big hit as an appetizer at your next party.
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®: http://www.spam.com.
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 (3-ounce) can SPAM® Spread
- 1 cup shredded coleslaw mix, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped water chestnuts
- 2 teaspoons HOUSE OF TSANG® BANGKOK PADANG™ Peanut Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts, toasted
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Place wonton wrappers into miniature muffin tins; overlapping edges slightly to form a small cup. Lightly spray wonton wrappers with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3 Meanwhile, in bowl, combine SPAM®, coleslaw, water chestnuts and peanut sauce. Fill each wonton wrapper with SPAM® filling.
- 4 Sprinkle with toasted peanuts and serve.