Baked Lemon Pepper Tilapia Recipe. Oven Easy® Lemon & Pepper Seafood Coating Mix seals in natural juices and adds a tasty blend of lemon and cracked black pepper to all types of fish and seafood.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
- 1 package McCormick® Oven Easy® Lemon & Pepper Seafood Coating Mix
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Beat egg in shallow dish. Dip fish fillets in egg. Shake off excess.
- 2 Coat fish fillets in Coating Mix to evenly cover. Place on foil-lined baking sheet.
- 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 5 TIP: You can substitute red snapper, striped bass, flounder or sole for the tilapia.