Whether you use shrimp or chicken to prepare this Sun-Bird version of Pad Thai, you will be delighted at the authentic Thai flavor.
This recipe courtesy of Williams Foods, C. H. Guenther & Son, Inc.
“SunBird Seasoning Mixes”:http://www.williamsfoods.com/Recipe1.php?category=Asian%20Classics can be found at your local grocery store in the Asian food section.
- 1 package (1 ounce) Sun-Bird® Pad Thai Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound small to medium shrimp or thinly sliced chicken
- 6 ounces cooked noodles
- 1 green onion, sliced, optional
- 1 Blend together seasoning mix, soy sauce and water; set aside.
- 2 In a large skillet, heat oil. Add shrimp and cook over medium high heat until done.
- 3 Add seasoning mixture and cooked noodles to skillet. Stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes until noodles are coated with sauce.
- 4 Top with green onions and chopped peanuts, if desired.