Parmesan Herb Crusted Tilapia.. Finely chopped almonds, bread crumbs and Parmesan Herb Seasoning combine to make a crust for tilapia that’s tasty enough for a restaurant menu.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Parmesan Herb Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- Olive oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix almonds, bread crumbs, Seasoning and paprika in shallow dish.
- 2 Brush fish lightly with oil. Coat evenly with almond mixture. Place fish on greased foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- 3 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.