This recipe for S’More Brownie Pie is shared by our friends at Kosher.com, a resource that has become my go-to for education and delicious kosher recipes. S’More Brownie Pie is one in a series of recipes shared to celebrate Passover. —Editor
- 2 Gefen Kosher for Passover premade pie crusts, or homemade macaroon pie crusts
- 1 package Gefen Kosher for Passover brownie mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 36 large marshmallows, such as Elyon Vanilla Marshmallows, halved
- Optional melted chocolate
- 1 Preheat your oven to 350°F. Open the pie crusts and set aside.
- 2 Mix the brownie mix with the oil and eggs as per box instructions until well blended and smooth.
- 3 Divide batter evenly between the two pie crusts and bake for 30 minutes (NOT 50 minutes as written on the box).
- 4 Note: You can use a store-bought crust like Gefen Kosher for Passover pie crust, or for a homemade crust you can process macaroons until they're crumbs and mix with a bit of oil, then press into a pie crust.
- 1 Remove from oven and arrange marshmallows over the top of the hot brownie, sticky side of the cut marshmallows in contact with brownie. Press down gently to help them adhere.
- 2 Return brownies to oven to toast the marshmallows. Watch carefully so the marshmallows do not burn! Remove from oven and cool completely.
- 3 When cool, remove the pie from the pan by flipping the pie over while supporting the top with your open palm and removing the tin pan. Flip over again onto a serving dish and drizzle with melted chocolate if desired. Enjoy!