Recipe courtesy of Nicky Morse, “The Racing Chef” for the Jegs Drag Racing Team.
Chef Nicky says: This recipe is not full of fancy ingredients nor is it difficult to make.
For more about Chef Nicky, and more of his recipes, click here.
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced, small
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 3 cups pasta
- 1 cup peas, frozen
- 1/2 cup red sauce, spaghetti
- Locatelli cheese, grated, as needed
- Coarse ground black pepper, as needed
- 1 Saute onions in oil until golden brown.
- 2 Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- 3 Add pasta.
- 4 When the pasta is just about done, add peas.
- 5 Serve in a warm bowl.