This power smoothie is packed full of protein and nutritious ingredients to give you a jumpstart to your morning, or a pick-me-up in the afternoon!
This recipe is courtesy of Crazy Richards.
- 1.5-2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 1/3 avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 serving vanilla protein (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons Crazy Richards PurePB Peanut Powder
- 1/2 frozen zucchini**
- 1 Add all ingredients to high-powered blender and blend for 1-2 minutes, or until it reaches a smooth texture.
- 2 **adding frozen zucchini or cauliflower to smoothies is a great way to thicken the mixture and get an added boost of veggies all without being able to taste. Steaming vegetables before freezing makes them easier to digest.