The perfect barbecue sauce is a mix of sweet and savory flavors, such as this Peach Chutney Barbecue Sauce made with fresh Holmsted Fines Peach Chutney, tomato sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar and garlic.
It’s fragrant, delicious and will leave you wanting more.
This recipe is courtesy of Holmsted Fines.
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Simmer for 15 Minutes then add 3 Tablespoons of Holmsted Fines Peach Chutney and simmer for another 15 minutes.