Grilled bourbon and brown sugar marinated chicken with caramelized grilled peaches is the perfect taste of summer.
Nutritional information (amount per servings) Total Calories: 258 Sodium: 465mg Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 14g Cholesterol: 73mg Protein: 28g Fiber: 2g
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 Mix Marinade Mix, oil, vinegar and preserves in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Grill peach halves 2 to 3 minutes per side or until lightly browned, brushing with reserved marinade. Serve chicken with grilled peaches.