The famous candy bar meets BLUE BUNNY® Premium Peanut Butter Panic® Ice Cream and the tasty result is no accident!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
- 3 Butterfinger® candy bars, divided
- 1 (2.9 ounce) package Americana custard pudding mix
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter (not reduced fat)
- 1 prepared (6 ounces) chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 3 cups BLUE BUNNY® Premium Peanut Butter Panic® Ice Cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 Crush two candy bars and place in a small saucepan. Coarsely break the third candy bar and set aside for garnish.
- 2 Add milk and custard mix to candy bars in saucepan, whisk to combine. Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking constantly. Remove from heat and whisk in peanut butter, corn syrup and salt. Pour into crust and freeze at least 2 hours.
- 3 Spread ice cream over peanut butter mixture. Freeze at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with reserved candy bar pieces.