Start with the classic flavor combination of strawberries and kiwi, add pears and chia seeds for texture and taste, and you’ve got the perfect breakfast smoothie.
This recipe is courtesy of USA Pears.
- 1 ripe USA Pear, such as Red Anjou or Red Bartlett
- 1 pint (2 cups) whole strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled
- 1 cup cold water, coconut water, or milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 Place all of the ingredients except the chia seeds into a blender and puree at high speed until smooth.
- 2 Add the chia seeds and pulse the blender for a few more seconds to combine.
- 3 Pour into your favorite glass and serve.