Not your ordinary lasagna! Light and delish, easy and quick!
- 8 no-boil flat lasagna noodles
- 7 ounces crème fresh
- 2-3 tablespoons pesto
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup milk
- Sprinkling of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2 Boil the lasagna noodles for 2-3 minutes until just softened a bit.
- 3 Mix together crème fresh, pesto, stock, milk, salt and pepper.
- 4 Ladle enough of the mixture to just coat the bottom of an 8X8 baking dish.
- 5 Lay 2 sheets of pasta then coat with the crème fresh mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- 6 Repeat until you have 4 layers and finish with the crème fresh and cheese.
- 7 Bake 15-20 minutes.
- 8 Let rest for 5-10 minutes prior to serving.