If you’re lucky enough to attend Wimbledon, you’ll undoubtedly find yourself sipping a few glasses of the British drink known as a Pimm’s Cup. Enjoy one at home with this recipe! Pimm’s says to “pile all the ingredients into a tall glass, mix and sip.” The ingredient amounts aren’t specific, but a few slices of each fruit and a couple of mint springs should suffice.
- I cup mint leaves, fresh, plus for garnish
- 1 orange, sliced
- 5-6 strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- Pimm’s Cup No. 1, as needed
- Lemon-lime soda or lemonade, as needed
- 1 For A Pitcher:
- 2 Layer in some fresh mint, orange slices, strawberries, cucumbers, lemons, and limes. Pour in 1 part Pimm’s Cup No. 1 and top with 3 parts lemon-lime soda. Pour over ice and fruit.
- 3 Depending on the size of your pitcher, this could easily be doubled.
- 4 For Single Serving:
- 5 Layer in a tall glass the mint, orange slices, strawberries, cucumber, lemon, and lime. Fill with ice, pour 1 part Pimm’s Cup No. 1 and top with lemon-lime soda. Garnish with fresh mint sprig.